Thursday, November 16, 2006

Well, I am still in the process of leaving Buenos Aires, but I am having some trouble saying goodbye, because I should have left a few days ago. The new date is Sunday or Monday as I have decided to throw a farewell party on Saturday in my hostel to say goodbye to all the good people that maybe won´t be here in February. Except for the party I am quite ready to go now. The bag is packed, almost all my stuff is sorted out and I just need to send some things home and buy some small things. So Monday is the day and I will keep you updated!

(And if you know me (and like me, for that matter) and are in Buenos Aires on Saturday the 18 of Novembre, please come and have a last drink with me in "El Hostal de San Telmo", Carlos Calvo 614, San Telmo, BsAs. It starts at 21hs and please bring something to drink and if the weather is good, also something to chuck on the asado (BBQ for people not in the know...).)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home