Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Mendoza:
First of all: An excellent 2007 to everyone!!! That you may all achieve your goals or just have a lot of fun, or whatever you wish for!
I arrived in Mendoza the 28th of Decembre, after spending some excellent days in Bariloche. I spend a great X-mas in a hostel over there and had a great time with all the people over there.

Also I met with Matt, a New Zealander with a Argentinean girlfriend, Ruth, and an excellent website about all his adventures, trying to live in this country. Great to meet this friendly Kiwi after reading his website for all this time!
For the New Year´s celebrations I come to Mendoza to spend them with my girlfriend Nora. We also had a great time and we really enjoyed seeing each other again! We did rafting, abseiling and a small hike, visited wine yards to taste some of the excellent wines from around this city and spend a lot of quality time together.

Unfortunately she went home yesterday and I can´t wait to go back to Buenos Aires, because I miss her. But first I will travel some more... More North, to San Juan, Salta, Jujuy and possibly a day in Bolivia (just to get the stamp ;-). Then I will make my way to Buenos Aires through the middle of the country and maybe after visiting some nice beaches, possibly in Brasil! Until next time, love from Dave!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home